The Hayloft Cottage - sleeps 4 people
- Ground floor king sized bedroom with en-suite (shower).
- Twin en-suite with walk in shower and bath on first floor.
- Spacious walk-in wardrobe.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine, toaster & cooker.
- Dining area as well as real flame gas fire, remote control TV, video & Hi-Fi.
- Sitting area includes arched window and sofa beds for extra guests.
- South facing with countryside view.
The Granary Cottage - sleeps 4 people
- Spacious cottage that was once a brick barn.
- Original features still present.
- Downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, dining, living room with sofa bed, log burner, 50" Smart TV, private courtyard with hot tub.
- First Floor King sized double bedroom with ensuite bath and shower.
- First Floor twin bedroom with ensuite bath and shower.
- Both have walk-in wardrobes, bedside cabinets, dressing table and drawers.
Miss Wells Garden Room - sleeps 2 people
- Detached cottage in beautiful gardens for those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- This cottage can be booked either as a superior double or twin.
- Large open plan lounge with TV.
- Oak beams & log burner.
- Fully equipped kitchen – breakfast bar.
- Spacious bedroom again with TV.
- Bathroom with slipper bath & walk in shower.
- Outside to private courtyard with Hot Tub.
Parker Robson Cottage - sleeps 4/6 people
- This is a comfortable family home from home comprising of:
- Ground floor:
- Family bedroom comprising of a 4 poster bed and twin beds.
- Bathroom with separate shower.
- Open-plan room with fitted kitchen and dining area.
- Double bed and separate bathroom with shower.
All of our cottages are furnished and equipped with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable and relaxing self-catering holiday. Homemade bread & goodies on arrival!
Bookings are from Friday to Friday. Due to Covid-19 current regulations we are ensuring your safety by providing extra cleaning. Therefore check in is after 4pm, check out is 9.30am on day of departure.
Short breaks and weekly lets are available.
A stable can be arranged for your horse @ £10 per night on a DIY basis. We do not accept dogs in properties.