The Hayloft Cottage - sleeps 4 people
- Ground floor king sized bedroom with en-suite (shower).
- Twin en-suite with walk in shower and bath on first floor.
- Spacious walk-in wardrobe.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine, toaster & cooker.
- Dining area as well as real flame gas fire, remote control TV, video & Hi-Fi.
- Sitting area includes arched window and sofa beds for extra guests.
- South facing with countryside view.
The Granary Cottage - sleeps 4 people
- Spacious cottage that was once a brick barn.
- Original features still present.
- Downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, dining, living room with sofa bed, log burner, 50" Smart TV, private courtyard with hot tub.
- First Floor King sized double bedroom with ensuite bath and shower.
- First Floor twin bedroom with ensuite bath and shower.
- Both have walk-in wardrobes, bedside cabinets, dressing table and drawers.
Miss Wells Garden Room - sleeps 2 people
- Detached cottage in beautiful gardens for those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- Large open plan lounge with TV.
- Oak beams & log burner.
- Fully equipped kitchen – breakfast bar.
- Spacious bedroom with superior super king double bed, again with TV.
- Bathroom with slipper bath & walk in shower.
- Outside to private courtyard with Hot Tub.
Parker Robson Cottage - sleeps 4/6 people
- This is a comfortable family home from home comprising of:
- Ground floor:
- Family bedroom comprising of a 4 poster bed and twin beds.
- Bathroom with separate shower.
- Open-plan room with fitted kitchen and dining area.
- Double bed and separate bathroom with shower.
All of our cottages are furnished and equipped with everything you could possibly need for a comfortable and relaxing self-catering holiday. Homemade bread & goodies on arrival!
Bookings are from Friday to Friday. Check in is after 4pm, check out is 9.30am on day of departure.
Short breaks and weekly lets are available.
A stable can be arranged for your horse @ £10 per night on a DIY basis. We do not accept dogs in properties.